Friday, June 7, 2013

you see what had happened was...


i am such a butt...
i feel so bad for not posting anything lately :(
so here take these and allow me to explain: 
1.

White Button-up - Goodwill, Leggings - Goodwill, Dr. Marten Boots - Ebay, Bow Necklace - D.I.Y.

 2.

Bandeau Bra Top - Goodwill, Skirt - Goodwill/Forever 21

 3.

Kid Cudi shirt - Spencers, Shorts - Goodwill; Skeleton Stockings - Ebay; Polka Dot Platforms - Ebay, Hair bow/scarf - Unknown

okay, so you see what had happened was... i fail at blogging -_-
i've honestly been trying to produce pictures that successfully show off my OOTD and make me look "cute" at the same time, but that's been failing more and more each day i try.

every single "photoset" is from a day which i tried to make a fashion blogging attempt, but failed/gave up

Set 1: Memorial Day -  I couldn't get a single nicely lit photo because it was raining and gloomy that day -_- I ended up changing anyway, so the outfit became irrelevant for the day.

Set 2: I don't even remember - I think it was just one of those days where I just wanted dress up for a change after being cooped up in the house week after week, wearing nothing but oversized sweatpants and screen tees. I think I ended up not wearing that outfit anywhere either... I just lounged around in my underwear for the rest of the day.

Set 3: A trip to the mall - This was intended to be me breaking my "D.I.Y. photoshoot" hiatus. It also gave me a chance to wear my new platforms out of the house and get them used to the outside ground. Again, I ended up changing out of that outfit too, which was actually a good thing because I got a lot of compliments on the outfit I changed into (no pictures of that, sorry). 


So, the moral of the story is I'm extremely indecisive and bad picture days are the equivalent of bad hair days. Also, I have no shame in displaying said pictures on public sites.

the end.

xoxo(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥  (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

No comments:

Post a Comment