Monday, June 10, 2013

GOODWILL HAUL

I guess you could say I got my summer vacation shopping out of the way (at least until I get more money..).
One thing you should know about me is that I am an avid. AVID. AVID thrift store shopper.
You, seriously, find sooo many good things when you go thrift shopping, compared to shopping at the mall, and you get a lot more for your money too ♥

I don't remember the prices for everything, but each piece cost no more than 5 dollars.

I know bodysuits are extremely in style now and I've been on the search for one for the longest. I was so happy when found this one, and it fits perfectly♥ 
I'm not sure what you would call this, but I thought it was so adorable I just had to buy it. It's like a pencil skirt/overall. You can never go wrong with anything overall. 
This is a sleeveless cardigan/vest, if you couldn't tell. It's like tribal tattoo print. I like how drape-y it is when I put it on. 
 Band tees are always a lucky find when thrift shopping. I found this Passion Pit tee (I'm wearing it right now), which I'm probably gonna give to my boyfriend after I wear it a couple of times myself lol It's his favorite band :) 
♥♥FAVORITE FIND♥♥ 
THIS IS A DRESS, GUISE! Not even lying, and it looks super cute on! I don't know where I plan on wearing it but best believe I shall find a place! I just love how colorful it is! 

 Anybody remember these? They used to wear these back in the day lol my mom said she even had one. 
I finally own a maxi dress, also. And it's in my favorite color ♥ 
 
This cute cupcake mullet shirt (as they call it). I just had to get this only because it had a cupcake on it... and it's a RAINBOW cupcake. mmm :3
 
 and you can never have too many basic tees.

all in all, I think I found some really good stuff :3
stay tuned to see them "in action" when I post my outfits of the day

the end

xoxo(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥  (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

What is the best thing you have ever found at a thrift store?

1 comment:

  1. ahh you make me want to go thrifting again!!! that dress will look so bomb on you.

    ReplyDelete