Friday, May 24, 2013

"THIS IS THE START OF SOMETHING NEW!"



IT FEELS SO RIGHT TO BE HERE WITH Y- okay we're just gonna stop that.... Heyyy there, you! Alright, I'm not even gonna lie, I am nooot very good with these kind of introduction things, but hi, I'm Seantie (Shawn-T) and I'm a girl. I've been wanting to start a blog for the longest time but was too pussy to do it, for whatever reason, but for some reason tonight my inner thoughts were like "hey, let's start that blog!".. sooo here I am! 

In this blog, I'm  mainly going to be discussing fashion related things,. You know, OOTDs, things on my wishlist, trends that tickle my pickle, clothes hauls, and other fashion stuff. I will be posting other random thing that aren't really related to fashion, also. OH! and be prepared for a lot of DIYs. I practically live off of them! I started this new thing, for myself, where I only get my clothes from eBay and thrift stores. I kind of started to do the same thing with shoes, but I found that kind of hard because my love for shoes is extremely strong and there are too many places in the world that sell cute shoes for me to just abandon all of them and narrow my shopping areas to only two places. ANYWAY, I have a sewing machine and access to the internet (obviously) and I use them both in a team-ly manner, so BE PRE-PAAAARED (cue the hyenas)! I think I'm gonna end this entry now and start a new one. I got a new pair of shoes and I feel like talking about them :D I hope you stick around and stuff ❤ 
AND NOW LOOKING IN YOUR EYES, I FEEL IN MY HEEEEAAARRRTTT THE START OF SOMETHING NEWWW! 

xoxo (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥  (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

No comments:

Post a Comment