Friday, May 24, 2013

♥ NEW SHOES ♥ NEW (to me) MUSIC ♥

MY SHOES CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!
 I am so excited to say that I finally own a pair of platform/flatform shoes! 
I ordered them off of eBay and, I must say, I am very satisfied. 
I believe they costed me about 70 dollars, which to me is a steal compared to the what most platforms shoes cost. I just so happened to stumble upon a pair of "Moonspoon Buffalo Flatforms" while window shopping on the internet (is there a more proper term for that?) which looked almost exactly like my shoes and they were 290 dollars
I can't even explain to you all of the "fuck yeah"-ness I felt after discovering that! 

♥ Thank God for eBay♥ 

In other news, I found some new (to me) music..
They're this group called ANAMANAGUCHI and their shit is so fucking dope (thank you, tumblr)! I was listening to them all day today and I got so pumped up for no reason! Their beats are like an energy drink.. but without the drink part. If you're into a kind of 8-bit, video game sound, you should totally check them out. CHECK OUT THEIR BAND PAGE TOO!! like... I can't even explain what I experienced..
(p.s. i want that girl's tights!! and that pizza looks nasty as fuck.)

xoxo(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥  (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

No comments:

Post a Comment